At Premier Dental, Dr. Hema Gopal and our team believe you deserve to enjoy every meal. If you’re having difficulty chewing, it could be because you have missing or damaged teeth. You may also have a developing dental problem, such as a tooth infection, that’s gradually causing discomfort when you chew.
When you visit our Bordentown, NJ dentist office, we’ll figure out why you’re experiencing pain when you eat and then consider your restorative dentistry solutions. There could be a fast and easy way to make mealtime enjoyable again!
Call us today at 609-949-5115 to schedule an appointment.
Restorative Dentistry Solutions That Make Chewing Easier
- Dental Implants – A missing tooth or teeth can certainly hamper how you chew your food. Dental implants are an excellent long-term solution to fully strengthening your smile.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – If you have missing or damaged teeth, dental crowns and bridges can return your smile to normal. These are easy fixes that will allow you to comfortably chew.
- Root Canals – Root canals can put an end to oral pain as well as sensitivity while consuming hot or cold foods. We’ll make sure you’re totally comfortable during the procedure.
- Tooth Fillings – A cavity can cause pain when you bite, but we can quickly remedy the problem! We’ll get rid of any tooth decay and then fill the space with tooth-colored material.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If we determine you need to make big changes to eat easily again, we may recommend using dentures or dental implants to fully restore your smile.
Find Out If Restorative Dentistry Can Help Your Bite!
Call Premier Dental today at 609-949-5115 so we can determine what’s making dinnertime difficult. You can also fill out our online form to schedule a consultation. Let Dr. Gopal help you chew again with the right restorative dentistry solutions!