Missing and damaged teeth can do a number on your self-esteem. But they can affect your oral and overall health, too. They may affect your ability to chew and enjoy healthy foods. And lost teeth can cause bone loss in your jaw, which contributes to a number of health problems. That’s why top-rated Bordentown, NJ dentist at Premier Dental offers restorative dentistry.
Whether you’ve damaged a tooth in a dental emergency, developed a cavity, or have had missing teeth for years, let Bordentown, NJ dentist Dr. Hema Gopal get your smile back into good working order! Call Premier Dental at 609-949-5115 for our restorative dentistry services.
Your Restorative Dentistry Treatment Plan
Before proceeding with restorative dentistry treatment, top-notch Bordentown, NJ dentist Dr. Gopal will carefully review all of the options with you. While she likes to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible, she wants to ensure you make the best decision, given these factors:
- Your lifestyle
- The condition of your teeth
- Your overall health
- Your smile goals
Dr. Gopal uses the latest technology and techniques for restorative treatments, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Digital impressions
- Dental sedation
Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Dr. Gopal has decades of experience in restorative dentistry treatments. Thanks to her expertise, we offer many comprehensive services, including:
- Tooth fillings. We use durable, tooth-colored composite fillings to repair cavities and protect your teeth from further decay.
- Root canals. If infection gets into the center of your tooth, it causes pain and endangers your tooth. During a root canal, Bordentown, NJ dentist Dr. Gopal removes the infected material, thoroughly cleans the inside of your tooth, and seals it to keep bacteria out. She uses a tool called an apex locator to determine the length and location of your tooth’s canals, ensuring the procedure goes smoothly.
- Dental crowns and bridges. Our durable porcelain or zirconia dental crowns can repair chipped, cracked, or broken teeth. Dental bridges can replace a missing tooth using a series of crowns.
- Dental veneers. Often used to improve the cosmetic appearance of your teeth, porcelain veneers can also fix chips or minor cracks.
- Dental implants. When combined with dental crowns, bridges, or dentures, dental implants are versatile tooth replacements that look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
Ready to restore your smile with our restorative dentistry services? Call your trusted Bordentown, NJ dentist at Premier Dental at 609-949-5115 for a consultation. You can also use our convenient online form to make an appointment.