If you’re dealing with discomfort or embarrassment from damaged or missing teeth, contact Premier Dentistry! At our Bordentown, NJ dentist office, Dr. Gopal offers dental crowns, dental bridges, and inlays and onlays to fully repair your smile.
You deserve a smile you can be proud of, and you shouldn’t be coping with daily pain. Call us today at 609-949-5115 so we can find out if dental crowns or bridge can help you!
What Are Dental Crowns?
Made of strong, tooth-colored zirconia or porcelain, our dental crowns can solve a variety of dental issues, such as:
- Repairing Broken Or Cracked Teeth – If a tooth has been cracked or broken, it is vulnerable to the bacteria in your mouth. This bacteria can cause problems if it gets inside your tooth, such as painful and serious infections. Bordentown, NJ dentist Dr. Gopal can place a crown over your damaged tooth to strengthen it, prevent infection, and protect it from any further trauma.
- Repairing Decaying Teeth – You may also have a tooth that has extensive decay. If the tooth cannot support a traditional dental filling, we can place a dental crown so the tooth becomes fully functional again.
- Providing Protection After A Root Canal – As with broken or cracked teeth, a crown can protect your tooth after a root canal procedure. During a root canal, we need to remove damaged pulp from your tooth. To fully ensure your tooth’s health and strength afterward, we may recommend a dental crown.
- Restoring Dental Implants – Once you’ve received your dental implant, Dr. Gopal can attach a solid dental crown to fill in the space where your natural tooth once was. This returns your smile to normal so you can feel better about your appearance and eat as you normally would.
What Are Dental Bridges?
Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. Let’s say you need to replace only one tooth. Your bridge would include a solid crown with two hollow crowns on each side of it. These two hollow dental crowns slip over your existing teeth on each side of the gap to support the bridge.
Inlays & Onlays (Partial Dental Crowns)
An inlay is a custom zirconia or porcelain restoration that we place to protect the center of your tooth, in between the rounded edges. We also use onlays to protect the entire biting surface of your tooth.
Making Your Dental Crowns Or Bridges Procedure Easy
Trusted Bordentown, NJ dentist Dr. Gopal is passionate about using the most patient-friendly and efficient technology available to improve your care. Some of the tools we use to make the most of your visits include:
- Digital X-rays to get the most detailed view of your mouth, allowing us to provide better treatment
- An intraoral camera so we can share images of your treatment with you on a monitor
- Digital teeth impressions to avoid the messy molding process of yesteryear
We also use gentle methods and equipment to make your dental crowns or bridges experience as painless as possible.
We’re Devoted To Your Comfort During Each Dental Procedure
In addition to a caring and soothing environment, we offer the ability to listen to music on our headphones or watch TV while in any of our care rooms.